To celebrate safely this Fourth of July, Wholesale Fireworks offers the following safety tips:
- Always read and follow label directions.
- Have an adult present.
- Buy from reliable firework sellers.
- Ignite outdoors in an open area.
- Have water handy.
- Never experiment or attempt to make your own fireworks.
- Lite one at a time.
- Never re-ignite malfunctioning fireworks.
- Never give fireworks to small children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dispose of fireworks properly by soaking them in water and then disposing of them in your trashcan.
- Never throw or point fireworks at another person.
- Never carry fireworks in your pocket.
- Never shoot fireworks in metal or glass containers.
- The shooter should always wear eye protection and never have any part of the body over the firework device.
- Stay away from illegal explosives.
Wholesale Fireworks offers a full line of Firecrackers, Bottle Rockets, Roman Candles,
Party Poppers, Wedding Sparklers, 500 gram Repeaters and Mortars.